Terms and Conditions
dwell Global Halloween Campaign 2021
By entering the dwell Global Halloween Campaign 2021, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Campaign starts on 8th October 2021 and ends at 2359hrs local time on 31st October 2021.
2. Campaign participation is limited to residents of dwell Student Living.
3. Residents can submit multiple entries. However, only entry with the highest of Likes and Shares collectively at 2359hrs local time, 31st October 2021 will be eligible for judging per student.
4. An eligible entry must follow the stated campaign mechanics:
5. An entry will be immediately disqualified if the content:
6. All entries become and remain the property of the dwell Student Living and agencies associated with this campaign.
7. Judging Criteria
8. Prize Details
All Participants get a chance to be featured on dwell social media.
Winners and results will be announced by 12th November 2021, Friday.
9. Any benefits or prizes derived from this campaign are not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash. Neither can it be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or campaign.
10. Winners will be notified via email within seven (7) days from winner announcement including details on how the winner can claim the applicable prize. The winner(s) may also be publicly announced on the dwell Facebook, Instagram and Website.
11. dwell Student Living reserves the right at any time during the contest period to:
12. dwell Student Living accepts no responsibility for:
13. It is the responsibility of applicants to seek independent financial, legal or other professional advice before making any applications under this contest.
14. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will dwell Student Living be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your participation in the campaign or any prizes either during or after the contest period, even if dwell Student Living has been advised of the possibility of such damages.