Terms and Conditions
dwell Global Halloween Campaign 2020
By entering the dwell Global Halloween Campaign 2020, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Campaign starts on 12th October 2020 and ends at 2359hrs local time on 1st November 2020.
2. Campaign participation is limited to residents of dwell Student Living.
3. Residents can submit multiple entries, however only the entry with highest number of Post Likes, Post Shares and Post Comments collectively at 2359hrs local time, 1st November 2020 will be eligible for judging per student.
4. An eligible entry must follow the stated campaign mechanics:
5. All entries may be publicised or used by dwell Student Living for marketing purposes.
6. All entries become and remain the property of the dwell Student Living and agencies associated with this campaign.
7. Judging Criteria
10% guaranteed score when participant shows up at the Reception in Halloween costume and take a photo with dwell staff.
8. Prize Details
All Participants get a chance to be featured in dwell Blog and social media. Winners and results will be announced by 13th November 2020, Friday.
+ 5 nights’ stay in any dwell property
+ 3 nights’ stay in any dwell property
9. Prizes of room bookings at any dwell property must be redeemed within two (2) years from winner announcement, to be extended depending on COVID-19 travel situation and on case-by-case basis. Prizes are subjected to room availability.
10. Any benefits or prizes derived from this campaign are not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash. Neither can it be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or campaign.
11. Winners will be notified via email within seven (7) days from winner announcement including details on how the winner can claim the applicable prize. The winner(s) may also be publicly announced on the dwell Facebook, Instagram and Website
12. dwell Student Living reserves the right at any time during the contest period to:
13. dwell Student Living accepts no responsibility for:
14. It is the responsibility of applicants to seek independent financial, legal or other professional advice before making any applications under this contest.
15. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will dwell Student Living be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your participation in the campaign or any prizes either during or after the contest period, even if dwell Student Living has been advised of the possibility of such damages.